Future Growth Plans
Revitalized from the progressive initiatives of the present management, federation is in the merge of a complete transformation to turn into a professionally managed reputable cooperative entity by the start of year 2020.
As per the master plan proposed before the meeting of Board of directors conducted at the Chamber of the Minister for Co-operation, Tourism and Devaswom, the following major ambitious projects are envisaged to be accomplished by 2020.
- Ayurvedic Panchakarma Tourist Centers at back water and hill station destinations in Kerala
- Tourism and Catering Management College at Ambalavayal, Wayanad District, to provide job opportunities and education to the tribal youths in Kerala.
- We also propose many projects for the welfare and promotions of the SC and ST communities and put up a proposal to the State Planning Board for providing sufficient financial and other support for the development of this sector.
- Set up a state of art facility Auditorium Cum Convention Centre making use of excess of floor spaces in the HQ building on the basis of real estate value creation concept.
- Working Women’s Hostel to help meeting the accommodation requirements of working women belonging to SC/ST Sections.
- Development of Panchakarma Centre at Thiruvananthapuram into a renowned Ayurvedic tourism center